Winter Festival in Fish Creek is Next Weekend!
The streets of Fish Creek are once again hopping as the Winter Games begin. After lying dormant for three months, the streets fill with people from all over the state to shake off those winter blues.
Another year of shenanigans for locals and tourists alike as we celebrate the mere fact that itâ€™s cold, snowing and we are all equally bored by the doldrums of the long Wisconsin winter.Â People of all ages flock to Fish Creek to eat, drink and spend the weekend participating in some of the wackiest adventures youâ€™ve seen. Super Bowl weekend
- 12-5pm Blood Drive at Northern Door YMCA
- 1-4pm Ice Carving at Clark Park
- 6:30-10pm- Rock & Roll Art Night @ Hands On Art Studio (21+)
- 10-12pm Ice Sculpture Carving
- 10-5pm- Winter Wine & Cherry Fest @ Orchard Country Winery
- 10-3pm Live Chainsaw Carving Demonstrations
- 10-5pm Human Foosball Tournament
- 10:30am- PARADE
- 10-5pm- Winter Fest in the tent @ Clark Park
- 11-3pm- â€śSoup!â€ť benefit @ Pen. Art School
- 11-5pm- Free Trolley Rides through town
- Noon- Chili Cook-off @ the Tent
- 5:30pm Fireworks Display
- 5:30-8pm- Candlelight Ski @ Peninsula State Park
- 7-9pm- Peninsula Players â€śBaby Wants Candyâ€ť at DC Auditorium
- 9pm-12am- Big Mouth @ Alexanderâ€™s
- 10:30am Fish Creek Fruit Loop Fun Run
- 11am Winter Fest Grand Prize Drawing of $2,500 cash
- Stay for the Super Bowl! Many businesses will be open!
If you are looking for a place to stay this weekend, weâ€™ve got your back!
Glidden Lodge Beach Resort has suites of all kinds available and a restaurant on site so you can take in the Super Bowl.
Eagle Harbor Inn has suites available in the heart of Ephraim. They are just minutes from all the activities in Fish Creek for the Winter Festival.
Coachlite Inn has rooms and Suites available, some include double whirlpools and fireplaces and all include a complimentary breakfast.Â The Inn is conveniently located Inn between Sister Bay and Ephraim
The Lodgings at Pioneer Lane, a small country inn nestled in the heart of Ephraim, creates the perfect setting for a romantic getaway anytime of the year.
Birchwood Lodge has a few Premier Suites available, perfect for a couple or family with small children. The Lodge is very centrally located near downtown Sister Bay.
Applecreek Resort at the top of the hill in Fish Creek has some Whirlpool Suites and Hotel Rooms available just footsteps from the festivities downtown.
Switch to our mobile site